There are three main ways to obtain light blue dye:
- Wandering Traders will sell light blue dye in exchange for an Emerald.
- Putting a blue orchid in any type of crafting grid will result in one light blue dye.
- White Dye and Blue Dye can be combined to result in two light blue dyes.
- Combined with Wool to make light blue wool.
- Applied to Sheep which will yield 1–3 Blocks of light blue wool when sheared.
- Combined with terracotta to make light blue terracotta
- Combined with concrete powder to make light blue concrete powder
- Combined with glass to make light blue stained glass
- Applied to tamed wolves to change their collar light blue.
- Combined with a bed to make a light blue bed.
- Combined with a shulker box to make a light blue shulker box.
- Combined with other ingredients to create a patterned Banner
- Shepherd Villagers have a chance to buy light blue dye in exchange for an emerald.
| Light Blue Dye
| Light Blue Dye|
|Bonemeal||Lapis Lazuli||None||None||Blue Orchid||None|
|Light Blue Wool
|Light Blue Terracotta|
|None||Light Blue Dye||None||Terracotta||Light Blue Dye||Terracotta|
|Light Blue Stained Glass||Light Blue Concrete Powder x8|
|Glass||Light Blue Dye||Glass||Gravel||Light Blue Dye||Gravel|
|Light Blue Bed
|Light Blue Shulker Box |
|Bed||Light Blue Dye||None||Shulker Box||Light Blue Dye||None|